Visit the main CDHM website     Shop the CDHM Galleries of dollhouse miniatures and artdoll and fairy artisans       Join CDHM Galleries of doll and dollhouse miniature artisans      Join the CDHM Dollhouse Miniature Forum and visit with CDHM and IGMA Artisans, and collectors.


22 April 2011

Surfing CDHM........

Lory had a power black out and her computer does not work, so I will post in her place.
This makes me think how much we are dependent on new technologies.
As for me the web is my "eye on the world" and I am so depressed when my connection is down, I feel in a certain  way ... lonely!
I usually work with the tv "on the background", I don't watch it but it makes noise ...
And what about mobile phones? If I forget it at home I drive back to take it!
BTW I took a peek at the galleries and found helpful tutorials and DIY, the perfect match between "new tech" and "good old hands"!

How to sculpt a baby doll by
Cheri Desiree




How to make a chocolate box by Betsy Niederer




How to make Turk's turban squashes by
Linda Cummings




How To Sculpt, Fiber & Flock a 1:12 English Springer Spaniel by
Kerri Pajutee



 
See you next Friday!
 

Mariella
, CDHM Blog Staff 

No comments:

Post a Comment