Visit the main CDHM website     Shop the CDHM Galleries of dollhouse miniatures and artdoll and fairy artisans       Join CDHM Galleries of doll and dollhouse miniature artisans      Join the CDHM Dollhouse Miniature Forum and visit with CDHM and IGMA Artisans, and collectors.


24 October 2011

Blog Talk Radio Host, Sharon Beth interviews CDHM Artisan Aleah Klay

Listen to the interview with CDHM Artisan Aleah Klay - sculptress and miniaturist. Visit more of CDHM Artisan Aleah Klay CDHM Gallery.

Blog Talk Radio Host, Sharon Beth interviews CDHM Artisan Aleah Klay - sculptress and miniaturist. My tiny sculptures range in size from 1/2 of an inch tall to 1 1/4 of an inch tall.

Aleah says, "I sculpt miniature animals, toys, teddy bears, and dolls.

"My works have been featured in: La Bacchetta, American Miniaturist, Teddy Bear Times, and Teddies Kreativ

"My current works can be found on Ebay, just search Aleah Klay

"I used to live in the Avenues of Salt Lake City, UT. A hilly old place with cracked side walks, and old homes. A nostalgic feeling surrounds this place. There were trouble making raccoons and interesting insects. It was a constant source of inspiation.

"I guess I have a wild immagination. a Blue Jay will fly past me and I'll imagine a faery on it's back. I'll imagine music while on a walk on lazy days. There is a ghost in the attic of the house next to my apartment viewable from my kitchen window. An overgrown yard is a house under attack. And no doubt there just may have been some witches in the old homes. One day I may turn out to be one of them."

Listen to internet radio with Help 2 Succeed on Blog Talk Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment