Visit the main CDHM website     Shop the CDHM Galleries of dollhouse miniatures and artdoll and fairy artisans       Join CDHM Galleries of doll and dollhouse miniature artisans      Join the CDHM Dollhouse Miniature Forum and visit with CDHM and IGMA Artisans, and collectors.


26 November 2011

All Dogs: Holiday Poodles

Poodles by Lucy Maloney
I have not owned a Poodle myself. However I find them the most interesting to create in miniature. I'm not sure if it's their fancy cuts giving me a chance to experiment with many types of fibers and make fancy bows... or if it's just the beautiful expressive faces these very intelligent dogs have. Regardless the reason I love making them and placing them in many types of settings. Here of course I am able to use the holiday tree in the setting with the wonderful snowy hillside in the background really setting them off.


dollhouse miniature poodle in 1:12 scale, hadn sculpted by CDHM Artisan Lucy Maloney Miniature Animals


Visit more of CDHM Artisan Lucy Maloney Miniature Animals' CDHM Gallery

www.CDHM.org Copyright 2004-2011 All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment