Visit the main CDHM website     Shop the CDHM Galleries of dollhouse miniatures and artdoll and fairy artisans       Join CDHM Galleries of doll and dollhouse miniature artisans      Join the CDHM Dollhouse Miniature Forum and visit with CDHM and IGMA Artisans, and collectors.


15 November 2011

It's a miniature life: Its all in a days work

Article by CDHM Artisan Kim Saulter of Kim's Minis.
So today started out with a empty little display unit. Painted shabby white a week ago I had a hard time deciding what to put inside. Should it be bread?, should it be cupcakes?, and then I decided I wanted to fill it with muffins. And so my day began....... I made blueberry, blueberry crumb, cherry, cherry crumb, chocolate, lemon poppy seed, pumpkin and banana. I'm happy to have it done and I think it turned out just as I hoped. I hope you like it too. Off to bed I go with a homemade pumpkin muffin in my hand. Nothing like the real thing....... its what inspires me. Till next time. Mini hugs, Kim
Visit Kim's CDHM Gallery, Click Here


CDHM Gallery of CDHM Artisan Kim Saulter of Kim's Minis who sculpts shabby chic dollhouse miniatures in 1:12 scale including furniture and foods in pastel colors

CDHM Gallery of CDHM Artisan Kim Saulter of Kim's Minis who sculpts shabby chic dollhouse miniatures in 1:12 scale including furniture and foods in pastel colors CDHM Gallery of CDHM Artisan Kim Saulter of Kim's Minis who sculpts shabby chic dollhouse miniatures in 1:12 scale including furniture and foods in pastel colors

No comments:

Post a Comment