Visit the main CDHM website     Shop the CDHM Galleries of dollhouse miniatures and artdoll and fairy artisans       Join CDHM Galleries of doll and dollhouse miniature artisans      Join the CDHM Dollhouse Miniature Forum and visit with CDHM and IGMA Artisans, and collectors.


17 November 2011

MUFFA - Miniatures: 1:12 Scale Miniature dolls and jointed sock monkeys

Article by CDHM Artisan Mariella Vitale of Muffa Miniatures

"These two little boys are full jointed and movable, the head turns and the limbs move so they can stand or seat. They are able to stand on their own because of the long tail that helps a lot.

"The dolls are fully jointed too, but have no tail LOL!!!

"The sock monkeys are still waiting for a good home (they are here) while the little dolls will come with me in Arnhem in October (even if I don't know if I will be able to part with them)!

"I am also working on pumpkins and gourds but I will post pictures as soon as I make them a little body!

"P.S. which is the right way to write the word sock monkey? Sock Monkey or Sockmonkey?"

Mariella of Muffa Miniatures
Click here to Visit Muffa Miniatures' CDHM Gallery




No comments:

Post a Comment