Visit the main CDHM website     Shop the CDHM Galleries of dollhouse miniatures and artdoll and fairy artisans       Join CDHM Galleries of doll and dollhouse miniature artisans      Join the CDHM Dollhouse Miniature Forum and visit with CDHM and IGMA Artisans, and collectors.


05 December 2011

Rose Cottage by CDHM Artisan Tracy Topps of Minis On The Edge

CDHM Artisan Tracy Topps of Minis On The Edge creates custom dollhouses in 1:12 scale Rose Cottage by CDHM Artisan Tracy Topps of Minis On The Edge.








Article by CDHM Artisan Tracy Topps of Minis On The Edge

"I am adding the last touches to my latest Courtyard roombox setting and I just wanted to share it with you all because this roombox style has been discontinued for years and I only have a few. The scenes I create in my last few are each different and unique. I am not taking custom orders because I am working with the stash I have on hand. This is one of those pieces that is simply gorgeous!! It would be the perfect conversation piece and there is still room for you to add some of your own special unique touches to it. I do NOT use Stamps or Molds. Each stone and brick was hand sculpted and hand painted by me. I have learned from the King of this technique (Rik Pierce) himself who teaches his students how to do this free hand. Much time and imagination has gone into this creation to make it into this special item you see here.

It will be for sell in my CDHM shop and you don't want to wait and let it to get away!! There are over 40 handmade roses in the climbing rosebush alone! Their are 3 different shades of pink roses on this bush to simulate a touch of nature.

The fountain with water sprouting from it, is just so beautiful and has an aged verdigris hand painted effect. The entry way has massive pillars with fierce looking protectors guarding the entry. The flower box is full of flowers in shades of pink, white and purple. The window has a spiders web "lead glass" looking insert.
All I have to add are the butterflies and birds to this Wonderful scene. Can't you just picture yourself enjoying the scene in this Beautiful rose Courtyard?! The Working hanging coach light has also been aged a green verdigris color. If you purchased this scene, I am sure you will be happy with it."

You can purchase this scene here CDHM Gallery.

DSC00002

www.CDHM.org Copyright 2004-2011 All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment