Visit the main CDHM website     Shop the CDHM Galleries of dollhouse miniatures and artdoll and fairy artisans       Join CDHM Galleries of doll and dollhouse miniature artisans      Join the CDHM Dollhouse Miniature Forum and visit with CDHM and IGMA Artisans, and collectors.


08 April 2011

Back from Arnhem's Dollhouse Miniature Show

I've been very busy the last weeks, busy like a bee, I had to try to make a big production for the Arnhem fair, I have been working like a mad and sleeping too few but at then end the table wasn't as full as I wish it would be, anyhow the fair was very interesting.

The location was very suggestive, an old Gothic church with high walls filled with a suggestive natural light, fortunately, because I forgot to bring a lamp.

CDHM Artisan Mariella Vitale and I were in front of the table and from there we could dominate the whole scene, there were a lot of artisans from several countries with a very good selection of different miniatures, the standard was very high on my opinion.

Also the landscape around was really beautiful, I enjoyed the small gardens with horses, sheep and geese and the spring flowers in full bloom.

The hotel where we stayed was in a wood with a small lake but what made me fall in love were the houses with the roof covered with straw, do you know the 7 dwarfs house by Walt Disney? Exactly the same.

May be the next time I will show you some photos and I will see if in the galleries I can find someone who was there too.

To the next Wednesday!

Lory ,
CDHM Blog Staff

No comments:

Post a Comment