Visit the main CDHM website     Shop the CDHM Galleries of dollhouse miniatures and artdoll and fairy artisans       Join CDHM Galleries of doll and dollhouse miniature artisans      Join the CDHM Dollhouse Miniature Forum and visit with CDHM and IGMA Artisans, and collectors.


08 April 2011

110 cheesecake slices...in Dollhouse Miniature Scale

I am about 3/4 finished with my 1:12 scale plates of cheesecake slices. The cakes are cut, the cherries made, and forks added. Hopefully, I'll be able to get the "cherry syrup" on the cheesecakes and drizzling down the sides. Maybe I should do a plated cake count to make sure I have the required number. I need to get these finished, packaged, and in the mail. Time sure flies when you have fun doing something.

Martie Tyler,
CDHM Blog Staff

No comments:

Post a Comment