Visit the main CDHM website     Shop the CDHM Galleries of dollhouse miniatures and artdoll and fairy artisans       Join CDHM Galleries of doll and dollhouse miniature artisans      Join the CDHM Dollhouse Miniature Forum and visit with CDHM and IGMA Artisans, and collectors.


18 November 2011

Meet CDHM Artisan Monica Graham, IGMA Artisan, of M-M-Minis

CDHM Artisan Monica Graham, IGMA Artisan, of M-M-Minis
"My name is Monica, but many people in the
cyberworld know me by my nickname, Yahzmin.

I've been making full-size baskets for about
15-years now, and miniatures of all kinds for about 10-years.

Finally, last year, the 2 great passions of my life met, merged -- and now I make miniature baskets of all shapes, sizes, materials and kinds.

I can do custom work in almost any color scheme with my fiber baskets, and can dye my black ash many colors as well. Even when left natural, my black ash baskets can be accented with cording in a shade to match your decor, so feel free to email me with special requests.

To see my current posted stock of miniatures, including many types of baskets, floral arrangements, etc.

Monica was awarded Artisan by IGMA, International Guild of Miniature Artisans in 2011 in the category of Accessories/Baskets.

OOAK 1:12 scale dollhouse miniature baskets submission works to IGMA by CDHM Artisan Monica Graham, IGMA Artisan, of M-M-Minis

One of a kind horsehair basket, hand woven in 1:12 scale by CDHM Artisan Monica Graham, IGMA Artisan, of M-M-Minis

1:12 scale dollhouse miniature scale hand weave baskets, 1.5 inch (38mm) x 1.25 inch (32mm) x .5 inch (12mm) high by CDHM Artisan Monica Graham, IGMA Artisan, of M-M-Minis

OOAK 1:12 scale Tennessee Spinner Gourd, rimmed using a traditional closed coiling technique, where a core of fine river cane is totally wrapped and stitched basket. OOAK collector's piece, not a child's toy. Gourd baskt is signed on the bottom and measures approximately 1.5 inch wide by 1 inch tall by CDHM Artisan Monica Graham, IGMA Artisan, of M-M-Minis

Visit more of Monica Graham, IGMA Artisan, of M-M-Minis' CDHM Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment