Visit the main CDHM website     Shop the CDHM Galleries of dollhouse miniatures and artdoll and fairy artisans       Join CDHM Galleries of doll and dollhouse miniature artisans      Join the CDHM Dollhouse Miniature Forum and visit with CDHM and IGMA Artisans, and collectors.


09 October 2012

1:12 Sun, Sea and Sand by CDHM Artisan Linda Cummings, IGMA Fellow of Lins Minis

Sun, Sea & Sand...
Original Post by CDHM Artisan Linda Cummings, IGMA Fellow of Lins Minis, www.cdhm.org/user/lindac5204:

It's that time again, thank goodness, when I'm off to the desert to stay with my youngest & the new baby....not so new anymore, but 6 mths old now & becoming her own little person. So I thought that before I go ( a week today & too much to get done before then...help!) I'd leave you with the last few things that I have been working on! Recently, apart from a slight diversion into toffee apples, or caramel apples as they are known Stateside, I've been in a really fruity mood!




These will be appearing on eBay in the near future, after all, I need to be able to pay for my holiday in the desert!

www.CDHM.org Copyright 2004-2012 All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment