Visit the main CDHM website     Shop the CDHM Galleries of dollhouse miniatures and artdoll and fairy artisans       Join CDHM Galleries of doll and dollhouse miniature artisans      Join the CDHM Dollhouse Miniature Forum and visit with CDHM and IGMA Artisans, and collectors.


05 December 2011

Meet CDHM Artisan Jeannette Buchholz of Garden of Miniatures

Meet CDHM Artisan Jeannette Buchholz of Garden of Miniatures.

Article by CDHM Artisan Jeannette Buchholz of Garden of Miniatures

This is the copy of the bridal bouquet of princess Victoria. I took me many days,because I included all the different flowers which they took in real. Because I have no bride doll, I photographed it in my new vase of Magarethe Freudenstein.

The vase is made by Elisabeth Causeret and Margarethe Freudenstein painted them with a special technic in gold.

Visit more of CDHM Artisan Jeannette Buchholz of Garden of Miniatures' CDHM Gallery.



www.CDHM.org Copyright 2004-2011 All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment