Visit the main CDHM website     Shop the CDHM Galleries of dollhouse miniatures and artdoll and fairy artisans       Join CDHM Galleries of doll and dollhouse miniature artisans      Join the CDHM Dollhouse Miniature Forum and visit with CDHM and IGMA Artisans, and collectors.


07 February 2012

CDHM Artisan Oiseau deNim Dollhouse Miniature Art Sculptures

Original Post by CDHM Artisan Oiseau deNim Dollhouse Miniature Art Sculptures

It’s obliged to make a NYR in the beginning of the year. Mine for 2012 is go to bed before midnight every day and spend more time in the house and the yard.


Looking back to 2011, it was a bio and organic year for me: I started sculpturing miniature market food and I did love the theme; when I worked on these mini veggies and fruits, I felt joyful and closer to the nature. Many ‘first time’ happened in 2011: the first time going to Miniatura Birmingham, the first show magically held in Arnhem and the first time visiting in Italy. I was excited and enjoyed a lot last year!


Visit Oiseau deNim Dollhouse Miniature Art Sculptures CDHM Gallery here

www.CDHM.org Copyright 2004-2012 All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment