Visit the main CDHM website     Shop the CDHM Galleries of dollhouse miniatures and artdoll and fairy artisans       Join CDHM Galleries of doll and dollhouse miniature artisans      Join the CDHM Dollhouse Miniature Forum and visit with CDHM and IGMA Artisans, and collectors.


03 February 2012

Pretty In Pink by CDHM Artisan Kimberly Hofmaster of Kimmi Lou's Miniatures

Original Post by CDHM Artisan Kimberly Hofmaster of Kimmi Lou's Miniatures


Pretty in Pink Valentine's Board
Okay, I am kind of stuck in a pink theme lately....things are just cuter if they are pink! Here is a little board I just finished (and I loved making it!) Since I am on a "love" theme, I thought I would share one of my favorite verses, there is nothing comparable to the love God has for you!..

Pink polka dots and vintage Valentine's Day card.........

Visit Kimmi Lou's Miniatures CDHM Gallery here

www.CDHM.org Copyright 2004-2012 All rights reserved

1 comment:

  1. That's my friend Kimmilou, one talented homeschooling mama and creator of extraordinary miniatures! Her work is some of the best you will find! Keep on trucking, Kimmilou!

    ReplyDelete