Visit the main CDHM website     Shop the CDHM Galleries of dollhouse miniatures and artdoll and fairy artisans       Join CDHM Galleries of doll and dollhouse miniature artisans      Join the CDHM Dollhouse Miniature Forum and visit with CDHM and IGMA Artisans, and collectors.


27 July 2012

Scrolls and Paper Bundles by CDHM Artisan Ericka VanHorn of EV Miniatures

Source: CDHM Artisan Ericka VanHorn of EV Miniatures, July 27, 2012.

Scrolls and Paper bundles

Recently came across my old "paper stack" how to in American Miniaturists Magazine. It was from 2003!! Boy I have been doing this awhile.. You can tell some of the photos are not the greatest. Taken with my old digital camera that used a 3.5" floppy. LOL.... Thought I would share some of my favorite scrolls and paper bundles form my past.. I need to make a few of these for my book shop too.. I also realize I really need to invest in a new photo prop design..




Visit Ericka VanHorn of EV Miniatures' CDHM Gallery here

www.CDHM.org Copyright 2004-2012 All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment