Visit the main CDHM website     Shop the CDHM Galleries of dollhouse miniatures and artdoll and fairy artisans       Join CDHM Galleries of doll and dollhouse miniature artisans      Join the CDHM Dollhouse Miniature Forum and visit with CDHM and IGMA Artisans, and collectors.


16 April 2011

Spring ... hurts!

Finally I am able to post again!
I missed some blog posts because I was at the Miniature Show in Arnheim some weeks ago.

Ohhh I really had a good time, three days full of miniatures, good company, no kids, no cooking, no houseworks... what should I ask for more?

Last week the weather was really wonderful here in Italy, we've stepped from Winter to Summer in a couple of days and we've had some hot days like being in August!

My garden was full of wonderful little flowers (above all daisies) and I decided to collect a bouquet of them. It is so nice to have a little bit of early Summer on the kitchen shelf even if the day after you don't move because of the blocked back!!

Then I started to sneeze because of the allergy and had the body full of little red dots because I touched something I did not have to touch!!!

The early Summer ended three days ago with a fall down of temperature and the restart of home heating!

cdhm dollhouse miniatures
Two pots of daisies by Ernesto Baldini

See you next week!

Mariella

CDHM Blog Staff

No comments:

Post a Comment